A-AAA Adult RV Park Common Sense Rules
This Park is Private Property and Our Home – Be Nice & Respectful!
Check in Noon ‘til Sunset -- Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
- Please advise your guests prior to visiting – All guests must check-in at office!
- Do not give your gate code to anyone
- Park Speed Limit is 10 mph – Strictly Enforced
- All RV’s must be in sound and mechanical condition.
- Tents (of any kind) are prohibited on park premises.
- Keep all pets on leash and under control when outside your RV
- Pets may be tied outside ONLY if you stay outside with them
- All stakes, dog leads, leashes or chains must be put up close to RV when not in use
- Dog duties must be picked up immediately –
($25 fee will be applied if dog waste is not picked up properly)
- Do not walk your pets on any vacant or occupied RV lots
- Do not feed your pets outside your RV
- ($25 fee will be applied if dog waste is not picked up properly)
CHILDREN (Under 16 years old) –
- Children may visit for a max of 2 nights (Office must be notified prior to visit)
- Keep visiting children on your lot only and under control at all times
WATER / ELECTRIC – (Please notify management immediately of any park utility issues)
- Water hoses must be connected & disconnected by park staff ONLY
- Water regulator required at park faucet – We have very high pressure!
- Turn off water when away 24 hours or more
- Heated hoses required during winter months
- Do not leave water dripping to keep pipes from freezing during winter months
- Washing Vehicles - $5.00 each, Washing RV’s - $10.00 each. Must Be Prepaid
- $25.00 lost water fee per day if caused by guest neglect
OPEN FLAME –
- Campfires are not allowed – we are in Blanchard City Limits
- Grills are not to be used or stored on top of park picnic tables
- Nothing but human waste is allowed in our septic tanks. All toilet paper, etc. gets bagged an put in dumpster.
- Guests are responsible for disposal of all trash into dumpsters
- Do not leave trash bags outside or scraps of food for strays/critters to find
- Dumping of furniture, mattresses or large items in or around dumpsters is prohibited
- NO Utility Trailers of any kind are allowed to be parked on your lot
- Keep your lot clean and clutter free ~ NO outside storage allowed
($25 fine for any lot that is not kept clean)
- Storage buildings are available on your lot for $45 per month. Do not attach anything to our storage buildings without approval from management.
- Personal storage buildings must be approved by management before setting up on your lot
- ($25 fine for any lot that is not kept clean)
- Remove all vehicles & objects when mowing is being done around your lot
PROPERTY (Be Respectful) –
- Respect your neighbors, their area, their property and park property
- Do not walk through or cross other RV lots, please use roadways
- Do not attach or tie anything to trees
- NO Littering – This includes cigarette butts!
- Park/drive on hard surface areas only. Have your guests park in empty lots
LAUNDRY \ STORM SHELTER – Open 24/7
- Laundry of any type is NOT to be hung outside at anytime
- Help keep laundry room & machines clean ~ Remove finished laundry promptly
- Quiet time: 10 PM to 7 AM ~ Please respect your neighbors
- Keep vehicle idling time to under 5 minutes with headlights off