A-AAA Adult RV Park Common Sense Rules
The fastest way to “Exit” the park is to SPEED or IGNORE Park Rules
This Park is Private Property and Our Home – Be Nice & Respectful!
- Park Speed Limit is 10mph – RADAR used to check SPEED
(please advise your guests prior to visiting) All guests must check-in at office!
- Keep all pets on leash and under control when outside your RV
- Pets may be tied outside ONLY if you stay outside with them
- Bathroom duties must be confined to your lot only and picked up immediately
- Large Pets are restricted to South Loop Rd. (Lots #1 - #22) ONLY
- Do not walk your pets on any VACANT or OCCUPIED RV lots
- Do not feed your pets outside your RV
Children – under 16 years old
- Children may visit but not overnight – No babysitting allowed
- Keep visiting children on your lot only and under control at all times
Water - ($25 lost water fee per day if caused by guest neglect.)
- Water regulator required at park faucet - We have very high pressure
- Turn off water when away more than 24 hours.
- Washing Vehicles $5.00 ea., Washing RV’s $10.00 ea. Must Be Prepaid!
- Campfires are not allowed – we are in Blanchard City Limits
- Grills are not to be used or stored on top of park picnic tables
- Do not leave trash bags outside or scraps of food for strays/critters to find
Storage - No Utility Trailers of any kind are allowed to be parked on your lot
- Keep your site clean and clutter free ~ No outside storage allowed
- Storage buildings are available on your lot for $40.00 per month
- Please move all vehicles & objects when mowing is being done on your lot
Respect Property – Positioning of Satellite Dishes must be approved by Mgmt.
- Respect your neighbors, their area, their property and park property
- Do not walk through or cross other RV lots, please use roadways
- Do not attach or tie anything to trees
- NO Littering – This includes cigarette butts!
- Park/drive on hard surface areas only. Have your guests park in empty lots.
- Laundry of any type is Not to be hung outside at anytime
- Help keep laundry room & machines clean ~ remove finished laundry promptly
- Quiet time: 10pm to 7am – Please Respect your neighbors
- Keep vehicle idling time to under 5 minutes, with headlights off
When in doubt ask for permission not forgiveness!